Enclosed In This In Package You Will Find The Following Information
- Background Information
- Webinar Summary Information
- Biographical Data Information
- Background Questionnaire
- Power Point Presentation Requirement
The Process Of Creating and Presenting Webinar Is Consist Of Several Steps
- Proposing And Having A topic Accepted :- The main consideration is whether the topic is of interest to members (or other relevance audience),is sufficiently current(or at least not overlapping with similar content from other providers)can be effectively delivered in a webinar format and does not contain commercial od propriety information or messaging.
- Identifying Speakers:-Having the appropriate speaker is essential to successful webinar.When thinking about speakers,it helps to consider how the group of presenters will divide up the topic.
- Creating An Advertising Plan And Material :- Like any business activity,webinar is only able to be successful if potential participants know about them and sufficiently informed to be willing to pay or learn about the topic.
- Preparing Slides And Speaker Notes :-Webinar offering needs to present a professional image and to ensure that the material presented is clear and readily view able by both the live audience and post webinar purchaser.
- Coordinating The Assembly Of The Material :- Create a final slide file,Handouts or distributable material,Preset Questions and Answer.
- Posting the archive and managing follow up :-Within a few days after the live event, the archive file containing the slides as screen captures and the audio is posted on the website.